Tomorrow, I'm off for a 9 day adventure to Paris and Brussels! (5 days in Paris, 4 in Belgium). I'm so excited to visit two places as beautiful and classic as these, and I can only imagine the kinds of stories I'll have to tell when I return.
Because I am couch surfing during my trip (I'll make sure to post about this experience, of course), I probably won't have much internet access. Never fear though - I'll be back next Sunday ready to share all of my travels! (And yes, I'm aware that I STILL haven't blogged about Portugal - I'm sorry! It really was a great place - I'll get to it soon!)
So at 5am tomorrow I'll be sitting in a taxi on my way to the airport (where I'll hopefully be able to enjoy a double.. or triple espresso before my flight! Then it will be time for the Eiffel Tower, the Louve, baguettes and brie, and a fantastic bike ride through the amazing gardens of Paris! Brussels will include a day trip to Brudges (the Venice of Belgium), LOTS of chocolate, and many hours spent wandering the lovely streets of the historic city.
Are you as jealous as I am excited? I hope so! So until next Sunday, I'll just say Ciao! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment