So one of the recommendations that my Italian teacher had to become more comfortable with Italian was to write a journal entry everyday using the language. I'm going to give it a try, and even though everything will be in present tense, I'll translate the entry into English with some modifications for increased fluency :)
Oggi, ho classe di italiano e noi giochiamo un gioco a coniguare verbi. Vado a bar (per caffe, Mama) durante la pausa, e bevo un cappuccino molto benissimo. Dopo a classe, vado a pranzere con degli amici, ma non mangio perche ho un panino con mozzarella e pomodoro durante la pausa. Poi studio in ACCENT per un'ora, e poi cammino con Laurie a mia casa. In la sera, vado comprere al mercato per un eggplant, patate, aglio, cipolla, zucchini, e olio. Cucino ratatouille con mi amica e e' deliziosa! Adesso, e' l'ora a fare compiti...
Translation:
Today, I had Italian class and we played a game to help us practice conjugating verbs. During our break, we went to a bar (in Italy, bars aren't alcoholic, they serve sandwiches and coffee) and drank a wonderful cappuccino. After class, I went to eat lunch with some friends, but I didn't eat because I had a sandwich with mozzarella and tomato during the break. Then I studied in ACCENT for an hour, and then I walked home with Laurie. In the evening, I shopped at the market for eggplant, potatoes, garlic, onion, zucchini, and olive oil. I cooked ratatouille with my roommate and it was delicious! Now, it is time to do homework...
No comments:
Post a Comment