Sunday, January 30, 2011

Videos of my Walk Home From St. Peter's

So I've posted three videos of what I see everyday when I walk to and from school. This first video is a short clip of what my friend and I saw when we exited the Vatican Museum today (we pass by St. Peter's everyday). It was Sunday, so there was a huge line in the afternoon of people waiting to go to evening mass (I think). The museum was also free today (as you can read about in my other post), so there was a lot of people from that, too.


The second video is of the main street that I walk down on my way home from school. It's a pretty busy street, and I turned the camera off for a little while while I navigated the street vendors.



The third video is pretty long, so don't feel obligated to watch the whole thing. I have some commentary, but I won't be offended if you stop it early/skip around. It's the last ten minutes or so of my walk home from school, and you get to see some of the typical Prati (my neighborhood) things such as clothing store displays and even Italian dumpsters!

(To come soon - uploading it is taking a while...)

No comments:

Post a Comment