Monday, January 24, 2011

Paragraph of the Day

Hello there,

So I have my first Italian test over the course of the next few days, and tomorrow I will have to write a paragraph with correct grammar based on a prompt. I decided to practice:

In la lezione italiana, cantiamo “Volare”. Mi molto piache questa canzone, perche quando cucino, mi piache ascoltare a Frank Sinatra e Bing Crosby. Questi cantanti sono molti classichi e sento collegare a molti generazioni dei cantanti e cuochi quando ascolto a questi genti canta. "Volare" รจ simile alle canzoni del Sinatra e Crosby, pero in Italia. Puo practicare mi italiano, e essere feliche al tempo stesso!

Translation:
In the Italian class, we sing "Volare". I really like this song because when I cook, I like listening to Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby. These singers are very classic and I feel connected to many generations of singers and chefs when I listen to these people sing. "Volare"is similar to the songs of Sinatra and Crosby, but in Italian. I can practice Italian, and be happy at the same time!

And if you'd like to listen to the song I'm talking about:

No comments:

Post a Comment